GE Zoneline PTAC units are designed with innovative, universal components and offer even greater installation flexibility than ever, whether in new construction, renovation, or replacement of old units. Unless specified by code, they require no sub-base and may be installed flush with the finished floor. All models are adaptable to remote and central desk control. Zoneline units may even be placed in unusual locations, such as transom or common-area installations.
Note: GE Zoneline PTAC does not come with power cords. A GE RAK Series Power Cord is a required accessory when purchasing this product. The choice of the power cord determines the amount of electric resistive heat.
Power cords available for this unit:
RAK315P (15 Amp 8100/6600 BTU)
RAK320P (20 Amp 11500/9400 BTU)
RAK330P (30 Amp 16300/13400 BTU)
Please see the manufacturer's specification sheet for more info on power cord selection. When purchasing a PTAC unit, match the power plug to the wall receptacle.
- Uses environmentally friendly R-410A refrigerant
- Two fan motors lower sound levels and increase efficiency
- Cross-flow blower, which circulates the air with less noise than traditional fans
- Electronic touch controls with clear LED readout provide a user-friendly experience.
- Compatible with a wide variety of thermostats and energy management systems, including central desk control
- Freeze Sentinal™ protects against damage caused by freezing temperatures in unoccupied rooms.
- Heat Sentinal™ protects against over-heating should the temperature of an unoccupied room reach 85°F
- Upfront filters are made of nylon mesh for ease of cleaning.
- Temperature limiting to prevent expensive over-cooling or over-heating
- Integrated structural components for easy maintenance and support.
- Full one-year warranty parts and labor; second through fifth-year parts and labor on the sealed refrigeration system, second through fifth-year limited parts warranty
All GE PTAC models require a power cord, grille, and wall sleeve for initial installation.