The AZ45E12DBM Zoneline PTAC unit will deliver 25 - 50 CFMs of continuous makeup air. Its default setting is 35 CFMs to pull air into your space from the outside to replace indoor air that cannot be recirculated. In addition to providing fresh air, it dehumidifies incoming air when the relative humidity is above 55%, and outdoor temperature is above 50°F.
Note: GE Zoneline Air Conditioners do not come with power cords. A GE RAK Series Power Cord is a required accessory when purchasing this product. The choice of the power cord determines the amount of electric resistive heat.
Power cords available for this unit:
RAK315P (15 Amp 8100/6600 BTU)
RAK320P (20 Amp 11500/9400 BTU)
RAK330P (30 Amp 16300/13400 BTU)
Please see the manufacturer's specification sheet for more info on power cord selection. When purchasing a PTAC unit, match the power plug to the wall receptacle.
- Service diagnostics report
- Easy-to-use electronic touch controls with clear LED readout provide a user-friendly experience
- Cross-flow blower, two DC fan motors, and 'smart fan' cooling and heating keep the unit quiet and efficient
- Weather barrier system seal
- Electronic, 7-step temperature limiting
- Heat & freeze sentinels
- Reversible louver style
- Slide-in chassis
- Rotary compressor
- Fan speed control with fan cycle switch
- Electronic microcomputer control
- Auto power recovery
- 60 - 85 F temperature range
- Rigid frame, slide-out filter
- 3-position manual vent control
- 2-position discharge grille
- R-410A refrigerant
All GE PTAC models require a power cord, grille, and wall sleeve for initial installation.