GE appliances make every day better by answering real-life needs. They do this by simplifying routines with next-generation features. The GE 10,000 BTU Through-the-Wall Air Conditioner with Heat Pump offers versatility since it delivers heating and cooling with a single piece of equipment.
- True Universal Fit: Simple slide-in installation is built-in for a precise fit into different wall sleeves. Quickly fit and retrofit with confidence. Trim kit and installation kit included.
- Sleek Appearance: Streamlined design and bright white color will complement every room—cooling or heating your home in style.
- Large LCD Display: Intuitive and easy-to-read LCD display controls room air comfort at a single touch.
- ECO Mode: Innovative mode where the fan cycles off during cooling intervals, creating energy savings while keeping the room comfortable.
- Dry Mode: Designed for humid environments, it helps provide a dryer & more comfortable atmosphere with room-air dehumidification.
- 3-Speed Fan: Select High, Medium, Low, or Auto Setting to achieve the best in air comfort & ultimate flexibility. Available on heat-cool models.
- 6-Way Directional Airflow: Direct where the air flows with up to 6 directional vents—cooling and heating the areas of the room that need it the most
- Washable Filter: Easy to remove and clean, the filter helps remove dust and other particles from transmitting in the air—providing a cleaner environment.
- Auto Mode: Automatically select heating or cooling mode and fan speed to maintain the current temperature setpoint. It monitors the room temperature for optimal comfort.
- Remote Control Included: Slim, intuitive, and easy to use, the remote control enables adjusting temperatures and settings conveniently from anywhere in the room.
- Universal Trim Kit: Designed for a custom appearance and easy installation, the trim kit provides a seamless appearance to the built-in wall sleeve.
Sleep Mode: Efficient setting to adjust the temperature during sleep times for up to 7 hours, creating more energy savings.
All GE TTW models require a wall sleeve for initial installation.