GE appliances make every day better by answering real-life needs. They do this by simplifying routines with next-generation features. The GE through-the-wall air conditioner gives you all the perks of a window air conditioning unit without using a window. ECO mode allows the fan to cycle off during cooling intervals, keeping the room comfortable while saving energy.
- Universal Fit: Built for various wall sleeves, the GE Wall Air Conditioner will fit precisely using the included trim and installation kits.
- Large LCD Display: Simple to read LCD display that puts your comfort needs at your fingertips
- Dry Mode: Built to withstand humid environments with room-air dehumidification, providing a more comfortable and dryer atmosphere
- Six-Way Directional Airflow: Direct the airflow where you need it most with six directional vents to provide outstanding comfort and versatility.
- Universal Trim Kit: Designed for a custom appearance and easy installation with the included trim kit, providing a seamless appearance to the built-in wall sleeve
- Sleek Appearance: Cool your home in style with the bright white color and streamlined design.
- ECO Mode: The fan cycles on and off during cooling intervals, saving you money while keeping the room comfortable.
- Washable Filter: Includes an easy-to-remove and rinses clean filter, providing a cleaner environment.
- Remote Control Included: Easily switch between modes and adjust the set temperature from anywhere in the room.
- Sleep Mode: Adjust the temperature during sleep times periodically for up to 7 hours to maximize your energy savings by ensuring the unit is used only when necessary.
All GE TTW models require a wall sleeve for initial installation.