Designed for hotel and motel operations, residential additions, sunrooms, and small living spaces, this Amana Distinctions Model PTAC offers 9,000/8,800 BTU/h of cooling power, a 8,100/7,900 BTU/h heat pump, and a 2.5 kW (8,540 BTU/h) electric heater backup with a 15 amp power cord. With a 11.4 EER, this unit uses 208/230-volt electricity and is great for a room of about 250-350 square feet in residential and commercial applications.
- Dual Fan Motors - Allows precise independent fan speed operation.
- Power Cord Included - No need to match power cord type to unit size.
- 3-Speed Fan - Provide precise comfort control to your guests.
- 3-Minute Compressor Lockout – After the compressor cycles off, it will not restart for three minutes to prevent harm to the compressor.
- Automatic Freeze Protection – The fan motor and electric heat strip are turned on if the PTAC unit senses the temperature below 40 degrees.
- Automatic Emergency Heat - Keep guests happy when outdoor temperatures drop below heat pump operational ranges.
- Year One: Parts and Labor
- Years Two through Five: Functional Parts Only and Sealed Refrigeration Parts/Labor