Designed for hotel and motel operations, residential additions, sunrooms, and small living spaces, this Amana Distinctions Model PTAC offers 14,700/14,500 BTU/h of cooling power and a 3.5 kW (11,950 BTU/h) electric heater with a 20 amp power cord. With a 10.6 EER, this unit uses 208/230-volt electricity and is great for a room of about 450-500 square feet in residential and commercial applications.
- Dual Fan Motors - Allows precise independent fan speed operation.
- Power Cord Included - No need to match power cord type to unit size.
- 3-Speed Fan - Provide precise comfort control to your guests.
- 3-Minute Compressor Lockout – After the compressor cycles off, it will not restart for three minutes to prevent harm to the compressor.
- Automatic Freeze Protection – The fan motor and electric heat strip are turned on if the PTAC unit senses the temperature below 40 degrees.
- Year One: Parts and Labor
- Years Two through Five: Functional Parts Only and Sealed Refrigeration Parts/Labor