Weil-McLain is a leading North American Brand of hydronic comfort heating systems for residential, commercial and institutional buildings, since 1881. Contractors, engineers, architects, homeowners, and facility managers alike rely on Weil-McLain boilers for their comfort heating needs. Installed in homes, offices, schools, restaurants, hotels, and other facilities throughout North America, the Weil-McLain brand is among the most trusted and often used in the building industry.
- Cast aluminum coated heat exchanger
- Designed to operate in low temperature condensing applications
- Outdoor reset and domestic hot water priority
- Modulates with 5:1 turn-down ratio
- High grade stainless steel burner features quiet operation
- U-Control gives the power for easy set-up and maintenance
- Multiple set-up and zone options
- System sensing recognizes system and outdoor temperatures
- Temperature management for up to three different set-points
- Control multiple boilers from a single control panel
- Standard screen messages provide service alerts and maintenance reminders
In residential installations, this unit comes with a 12-year heat exchanger and 5-year parts limited manufacturer's warranty when the boiler is registered with Weil McLain. For commercial installations, this unit comes with a 10-year heat exchanger and 1-year parts limited manufactuer's warranty.