Weil-McLain is a leading North American Brand of hydronic comfort heating systems for residential, commercial and institutional buildings, since 1881. Contractors, engineers, architects, homeowners, and facility managers alike rely on Weil-McLain boilers for their comfort heating needs. Installed in homes, offices, schools, restaurants, hotels, and other facilities throughout North America, the Weil-McLain brand is among the most trusted and often used in the building industry.
- Spacious cabinet allows full access to all critical parts that are strategically positioned
- Durable, high-grade stainless steel firetube primary heat exchanger maximizes heat transfer, and its vertical design promotes self-rinsing during operation
- Corrosion-resistant polypropylene heat exchanger base protects against acidic condensate
- Sound-dampening air silencer for whisper-quiet operation
- Insulated heat exchanger and DHW pipes further reduce heat loss and noise
- Sealed cabinet preheats incoming air for smooth starting, and does not pull any potential outside debris directly into blower and burner
- Removable, unique control terminal blocks eliminate potential field wiring errors
- Built-in, variable speed ECM circulator saves electrical energy and installation time
- 3-in-1 universal air and vent adapters readily accept different types of pipe materials along with built-in test ports to aid combustion testing
In residential installations, this unit comes with a 12-year heat exchanger and 5-year parts limited manufacturer's warranty when the boiler is registered with Weil McLain. For commercial installations, this unit comes with a 10-year heat exchanger and 1-year parts limited manufactuer's warranty.