Weil-McLain is a leading North American Brand of hydronic comfort heating systems for residential, commercial and institutional buildings, since 1881. Contractors, engineers, architects, homeowners, and facility managers alike rely on Weil-McLain boilers for their comfort heating needs. Installed in homes, offices, schools, restaurants, hotels, and other facilities throughout North America, the Weil-McLain brand is among the most trusted and often used in the building industry.
- Gas fired water boiler with cast iron sections
- Natural draft and direct exhaust capability
- Can be used with natural or propane gas
- Now with built-in low water cut off functionality
- Compact design saves valuable living space
- No vertical draft hood and no mechanical vent damper
- Intermittent electronic ignition with standard components for easy servicing
In residential installations, this unit comes with a 20-year heat exchanger and 2-year parts limited manufacturer's warranty. For commercial installations, this unit comes with a 10-year heat exchanger and 1-year parts limited manufactuer's warranty.