Weil-McLain is a leading North American Brand of hydronic comfort heating systems for residential, commercial and institutional buildings, since 1881. Contractors, engineers, architects, homeowners, and facility managers alike rely on Weil-McLain boilers for their comfort heating needs. Installed in homes, offices, schools, restaurants, hotels, and other facilities throughout North America, the Weil-McLain brand is among the most trusted and often used in the building industry.
- Natural draft, silent operation
- Integrated Boiler Control Module with intermittent electronic ignition system and indicator/diagnostic lights
- Compact design saves valuable living space
- Built-in low water cut off functionality
- Stainless steel burners for quieter ignition, longer life, and improved combustion
- Gas fired water boiler with cast iron sections
- Easily accessible controls, vertical flueways, and top cleaning for easy and quick servicing
In residential installations, this unit comes with a 20-year heat exchanger and 2-year parts limited manufacturer's warranty. For commercial installations, this unit comes with a 10-year heat exchanger and 1-year parts limited manufactuer's warranty.