Weil-McLain is a leading North American Brand of hydronic comfort heating systems for residential, commercial and institutional buildings, since 1881. Contractors, engineers, architects, homeowners, and facility managers alike rely on Weil-McLain boilers for their comfort heating needs. Installed in homes, offices, schools, restaurants, hotels, and other facilities throughout North America, the Weil-McLain brand is among the most trusted and often used in the building industry.
- Compact design to increase placement options
- Heavy gauge insulated jacket provides quiet operation
- Contractor-friendly removable sides
- Pre-wired, plug-in ready electrical design
- Commercial grade 120V power 6' cord with 3 prong plug
- 24 VAC thermostat relay, fuse protected with prewired terminal strip
- Honeywell control with digital display
- Wall mounting bracket and hardware included
- Unique "3-in-1" vent adapter readily accepts PVC, CPVC, SS, or PP vent materials
- Multiple vent options includes direct vent, 2 pipes or concentric, through roof or sidewall
- Strategically placed sensors used instead of additional bulky boiler controls
In residential installations, this unit comes with a 10-year heat exchanger and 2-year parts limited manufacturer's warranty when the boiler is registered with Weil McLain. For commercial installations, this unit comes with a 5-year heat exchanger and 2-year parts limited manufacturer's warranty.