|Fuel Type||Natural Gas||Natural Gas|
|Availability||Not Available Online||In Stock|
|Warranty||Not Valid Through
|5 Year Parts
12 Year Heat Exchanger
Navien™ is currently not available in your area, we do however offer a comparable model in Rinnai with the following perks:
* Rinnai is a cheaper, higher quality product utilizing metal versus plastics
* Rinnai comes with a longer warranty, including a labor warranty
* Rinnai comes in both Exterior & Interior Units, perfect for any location
* We will custom size your space for you so you know exactly what you need, just give us a call at the phone number on the top of the website, 7 AM - 7 PM EST.
Navien™ has been pushing the boundaries of efficiency for 25 years. The NPE-240A and all Navien™ models utilize condensing technology which captures additional heat lost by typical water heaters. Its energy factor is superior to traditional water heaters and non-condensing tankless models. Reduced vent temperatures due to this condensing technology allow you to use PVC venting, which saves you money and improves the ease of installation. The Navien™ tankless water heater has excellent technology for reducing your heating costs and carbon footprint.
- ½" gas pipe capable of up to 24 feet
- Field convertible gas system
- Ultra condensing efficiency
- Dual stainless steel heat exchangers
- Low NOx emissions (20ppm)
- SCH 40, 2" venting up to 75 feet
- Cascading capable of up to 32 units
- EZNav multi-line control panel
- Built-in HotButton control panel
- Common vent up to 12 units
(1) Conversion Kit
(1) Wall Mounting Bracket
(4) Tapping Screw & Anchor
(2) 2" Vent Termination Cap
(4) 2" Wall Flange
Residential: 1-year labor, 5-year parts, and 15-year heat exchanger
Commercial: 1-year labor, 5-year parts, and 8-year heat exchanger
*All Trademarks Are The Property Of Their Respective Owners, TheFurnaceOutlet Makes No Representation Or Infringement or Presentation Of Any Of The Trademarks Located On It's Website, if you wish to file a trademark violation please contact us.
*Navien™ is a registered trademark owned by Kyungdong America, Inc. and Navien America, Inc.