Goodman is one of the biggest names in home heating, cooling and energy-efficient home comfort. That’s because Goodman lives up to its name in a big way, with time-tested energy-efficient technology, highly-durable materials and spot-on manufacturing.
The best indoor comfort system is the kind you don’t have to think or worry about. It comes on the moment you need it and then runs quietly and efficiently year after year. Goodman air handlers have features designed to provide outstanding performance. They use advanced techniques and materials so you know the cozy, even temperature you feel in every corner of your home is an energy-efficient trend you’ll love for many years.
- Variable-speed ECM blower motor
- Integrated communicating ComfortBridge™ Technology
- Commissioning and diagnostics via on board Bluetooth with the CoolCloud™ phone and tablet application
- Advanced configuration of the airflow and tonnage in communicating mode
- Provides constant CFM over a wide range of static pressure conditions independent of duct system
- CFM indicator
- Fault recall of six most recent faults
- Provides adjustable low CFM for efficient fan-only operation
- Improved humidity and comfort control
- Built-in compatibility with multi-stage heat pump and cooling applications
- Blower section usable as electric heater AHRI certified; ETL listed
- Horizontal or vertical configuration capabilities
- 21" depth for easier attic access
- Foil-faced insulation covers the internal casing to reduce cabinet condensation
- Galvanized, leather grain-embossed finish
- Cabinet air leakage less than 2% at 1.0 inch H₂0 when tested in accordance with ASHRE standard 193
- Cabinet air leakage less than 1.4% at 0.5 inch H₂0 when tested in accordance with ASHRE standard 193
- Field Installed 3 kW – 25 kW electric heater kits available
This unit comes with a 10-year parts limited warranty provided the unit is registered with the manufacturer within 60 days of installation.