Goodman air handlers are integral to finishing a total home environment control system. The AVPTC series plays a crucial role in reducing indoor humidity to create a more comfortable environment. The AVPTC61D14 works with an ECM motor to efficiently move cooled or warmed air throughout your home at precisely the speed you need. The AVPTC series also comes equipped with an internal thermostatic expansion valve to streamline installation and maintain ideal refrigeration flow for your whole HVAC system.
- Internal factory-installed thermal expansion valves for cooling and heat pump applications
- Variable-speed ECM blower motor
- Integrated communicating ComfortBridge Technology
- Commissioning and diagnostics via on board Bluetooth with the CoolCloud phone and tablet application
- Auto configuration of the airflow and tonnage in communicating mode
- Provides constant CFM over a wide range of static pressure conditions independent of duct system
- CFM indicator
- Fault recall of six most recent faults
- Provides adjustable low CFM for efficient fan-only operation
- Improved humidity and comfort control
- Built-in compatibility with multi-stage heat pump and cooling applications
- All-aluminum evaporator coil
- Foil-faced insulation covers the internal casing to reduce cabinet condensation
This unit comes with a 10-year parts limited warranty provided the unit is registered with the manufacturer within 60 days of installation.