The Goodman brand provides energy-efficient, reliable, and cost-effective heating and cooling services to millions of customers. Goodman takes great pride in their manufacturing practices and processes, which always result in the production of quality HVAC equipment and returning customers. More than anything, though, the Goodman brand prides itself on providing peace of mind to its customers by offering strong warranties and products that have been tested numerous times for quality assurance. All of these factors make the Goodman brand the obvious choice for your next HVAC purchase.
- Internal factory-installed thermal expansion valves for cooling and heat pump applications
- Variable-speed ECM blower motor
- Integrated communicating ComfortBridge Technology
- Commissioning and diagnostics via on board Bluetooth with the CoolCloud phone and tablet application
- Auto configuration of the airflow and tonnage in communicating mode
- Provides constant CFM over a wide range of static pressure conditions independent of duct system
- Fault recall of six most recent faults
- Provides adjustable low CFM for efficient fan-only operation
- Improved humidity and comfort control
- Built-in compatibility with multi-stage heat pump and cooling applications
- All-aluminum evaporator coil
- AHRI certified; ETL listed
Air Handler 2.5 Ton AC Unit To 3.5 Ton AC Unit Goodman AVPTC37C14 Multi-Position is equipped with many advanced features that ensure a comfortable home or space. These features range from the all-aluminum evaporator coil that is designed for efficient heat transfer and a durable performance, to the Smartframe Substructure with its intelligent structural design that improves the air handler's lateral strength and provides a sturdy mounting framework for internal components - which, in the end, helps to increase the durability and reliability of the unit.
What is an air handler and why is it a suitable investment for you?
Often located in an attic, basement, or closet, the air handler handles the air inside of your space and delivers warm or cool air throughout the space. Air handlers can be especially beneficial in cooler climates, since a heat kit or heat strip can be installed along with the air handler that enables the air handler to heat your space during colder months.
Picking out the Perfect Air Handler:
Air handlers have the capability of being installed in a myriad of positions in order to blow air out in the most convenient way for each owner.
Our handlers come in a variety of configurations:
- Wall Mount
- Upflow Downflow
- Upflow Horizontal
- Downflow Horizontal
Essentially, the configuration of your air handler will depend on where it is installed - like in the attic or closet, which will tell you what way the air will need to blow (either up or down) to be effective.
This product comes with a 10-year parts limited warranty when installed by a qualifying technician and then registered on the manufacturer's website.