The Goodman brand provides energy-efficient, reliable, cost-effective heating and cooling units for homes and businesses. Goodman takes great pride in its production of quality HVAC equipment, which in turn leads to satisfied, repeat customers. Goodman offers the best warranty on products that have been tested and re-tested for quality assurance.
Goodman HVAC units are designed, engineered, and assembled in the USA.
The Goodman 96% AFUE 40,000 BTU Two-Stage Low NOx Gas Furnace - Downflow/Horizontal is equipped with many advanced features, including the reliable Goodman furnace control board. This self-diagnostic control board continuously monitors the furnace, providing real-time information for troubleshooting. This 96% efficient gas furnace has a quiet, two-stage, induced-draft blower that offers precise control and enhanced energy-efficient performance. This Goodman gas furnace utilizes the CoolCloud HVAC app, enabling qualified technicians to connect, configure, and diagnose select HVAC systems.
- Integrated communication ComfortBridge Technology
- Commissioning and diagnostics via onboard Bluetooth with the CoolCloud phone and tablet application
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Two-stage gas valve provides quiet, economical heating
- Durable Silicon Nitride igniter
- Quiet two-speed induced draft blower
- Compatible with any single-stage thermostat
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a triple 7-segment display
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaner
- An efficient and quiet variable-speed airflow system gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- Auto-Comfort and enhanced dehumidification modes are available
- Complies with California 40 ng/J Low NOx emissions standard
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
This product comes with Lifetime Heat Exchanger Warranty and a 10-year replacement warranty on the heat exchanger. If the heat exchanger fails within ten years, you get a new furnace. There is also a 10-year parts warranty.