The Goodman brand provides energy-efficient, reliable, cost-effective heating and cooling units for homes and businesses. Goodman takes great pride in its production of quality HVAC equipment, which in turn leads to satisfied, repeat customers. Goodman offers the best warranty on products that have been tested and re-tested for quality assurance.
Goodman HVAC units are designed, engineered, and assembled in the USA.
- Heavy-duty stainless-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Super-ferritic stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Single-stage gas valve
- Durable Silicon Nitride igniter
- Quiet multi-speed induced draft blower
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a LED
- Eligible for installation in California’s South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) and San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District (SJVUAPCD). This furnace complies with the 14 ng/J NOx emission limit in SCAQMD Rule 1111 and SJVUAPCD Rule 4905
- Convenient left or right connection for gas and electrical service
- Heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable finish
- Fully insulated heat exchanger and blower section
- Airtight solid bottom or side return with easy-cut tabs for effortless removal in bottom air-inlet applications
This unit comes with a lifetime heat exchanger warranty and a 10-year replacement warranty on the unit. If the heat exchanger fails within ten years, you get a new furnace. There is also a 10-year parts warranty.
For ultimate peace of mind, many of our customers add the Technician's Pride Peace of Mind Program to their purchase.
- You won't pay a penny for repairs for 10 years
- Covers the Repair or Replacement of Unit
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Cancel at Anytime - Refund will be pro-rated
- Just call or email for Service