The Goodman brand provides energy-efficient, reliable, cost-effective heating and cooling units for homes and businesses. Goodman takes great pride in its production of quality HVAC equipment, which in turn leads to satisfied, repeat customers. Goodman offers the best warranty on products that have been tested and re-tested for quality assurance.
Goodman HVAC units are designed, engineered, and assembled in the USA.
- Integrated communicating ComfortBridge™ technology
- Two-stage gas valve provides quiet, economical heating
- Commissioning and diagnostics via on board Bluetooth with the CoolCloud™ phone and tablet application
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed ECM circulator motor gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- SureStart® Silicon Nitride igniter designed for long igniter life
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a triple 7-segment display
- Low constant fan speed circulates air throughout the home
- Quiet, two-speed induced draft blower
- Fully insulated, heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- Removable bottom for side- or bottom-return applications
This unit comes with a lifetime heat exchanger warranty and a 10-year replacement warranty on the unit. If the heat exchanger fails within ten years, you get a new furnace. There is also a 10-year parts warranty.
For ultimate peace of mind, many of our customers add the Technician's Pride Peace of Mind Program to their purchase.
- You won't pay a penny for repairs for 10 years
- Covers the Repair or Replacement of Unit
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Cancel at Anytime - Refund will be pro-rated
- Just call or email for Service