The Goodman brand provides energy-efficient, reliable, cost-effective heating and cooling units for homes and businesses. Goodman takes great pride in its production of quality HVAC equipment, which in turn leads to satisfied, repeat customers. Goodman offers the best warranty on products that have been tested and re-tested for quality assurance.
Goodman HVAC units are designed, engineered, and assembled in the USA.
- Integrated communicating ComfortBridge Technology
- Commissioning and diagnostics via on board Bluetooth with the CoolCloud phone and tablet application
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Single-stage gas valve
- Durable Hot-surface igniter
- Quiet, modulating draft inducer
- Self-diagnostic control board
- Variable-speed ECM blower motor
- Eligible for installation in California’s South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) and San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District (SJVUAPCD). This furnace complies with the 14 ng/J NOx emission limit in SCAQMD Rule 1111 and SJVUAPCD Rule 4905.
- EMI line filter kit must be installed
This unit comes with a lifetime heat exchanger warranty and a 10-year replacement warranty on the unit. If the heat exchanger fails within ten years, you get a new furnace. There is also a 10-year parts warranty.