The Goodman brand provides energy-efficient, reliable, cost-effective heating and cooling units for home and business. Goodman takes great pride in their production of quality HVAC equipment, which in turn leads to satisfied, repeat customers. Goodman offers the best warranty on products that have been tested and re-tested for quality assurance. All of these factors make the Goodman brand the best choice for your next HVAC purchase, and our low-price guarantee ensures that you are getting the best price on Goodman.
Goodman HVAC units are designed, engineered and assembled in the USA.
The Goodman 80,000 BTU 97% Efficiency Gas Furnace Model GCVM970804CN is equipped with many advanced features, including the reliable Goodman furnace control board. This self-diagnostic control board continuously monitors the furnace, providing real-time information for troubleshooting. This 97% efficient gas furnace has a quiet, two-stage, induced-draft blower that provides precise control and enhanced energy-efficient performance. This Goodman gas furnace is compatible with the ComfortNet Communicating System. Buy the Goodman 80,000 BTU 97% Efficiency Gas Furnace Model GCVM970804CN here with confidence, knowing you are getting the best price on a Goodman, guaranteed.
- Integrated communicating ComfortBridge Technology
- Commissioning and diagnostics via onboard Bluetooth with the CoolCloud phone and tablet application
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Self-calibrating modulating gas valve auto-configure for each installation
- Durable Silicon Nitride igniter
- Quiet variable-speed induced draft blower
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a dual 7-segment display
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaner
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed airflow system gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- Auto-Comfort and enhanced dehumidification modes available
- This Model complies with California 40 ng/J Low NOx emissions standard
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
Product Height (in.): 34-1/2 in
Product Width (in.): 21 in
Product Depth (in.): 29 in
How to find the best gas furnace for home or business:
To find the best, most efficient gas furnace for your needs, here are some things you need to factor in:
How many BTUs per square foot do I need? Click here to calculate the number of BTUs your gas furnace should be.
A BTU is a unit of energy, also known as a British Thermal Unit (click here for our What is BTU? blog post). The number of BTUs a furnace should have depends on the square footage of the space in which it will operate. It also depends on the climate in which you live. The warmer the climate, the fewer the BTUs per square foot required.
Do I need a standard efficiency or high efficiency gas furnace?
A standard efficiency furnace gas system is 80% efficient and a high efficiency gas furnace system is 92% efficient or higher. Generally, a high-efficiency furnace costs a bit more, but saves money over time. However, many older buildings are set up for standard efficiency, which means no additional construction work is necessary for installation. For more information on how to choose between a standard or high efficiency gas furnace, read our blog post, standard efficiency vs high efficiency gas furnace: which furnace do I need?
What is the best air flow configuration for my gas furnace?
Whether you need an upflow gas furnace or a downflow gas furnace depends on where the furnace will be located. (We offer downflow horizontal and upflow horizontal models.) An upflow furnace sends the air up, where the ductwork is above the level of the furnace installation. An upflow horizontal furnace system is installed most often in the basement or a closet. A downflow furnace sends the air down, where the ductwork is below the level of the furnace installation. A downflow horizontal furnace system is usually installed in a crawl space or attic.
Questions? We at Factory Furnace Outlet are happy to help. Please contact us.
Note: Before making a purchase, check with your qualified installer to decide what unit is best for your home or space. To find a qualified HVAC installer, start with the Better Business Bureau.
This product comes with Lifetime Heat Exchanger Warranty and a 10-year replacement warranty on the heat exchanger. If the heat exchanger fails within 10 years, you get a new furnace. There is also a 10-year parts warranty.