The MBVC1200AA-1 modular blower equipped with a 10 kW heat kit combines to create an efficient electric furnace. This unit is equipped with advanced features that ensure the comfort of your space.
These features range from the blower section that is usable as an electric furnace to the control board that includes a fan delay in the cooling mode and is isolated from the air stream. The Goodman electric furnace is also furnished with a painted, galvanized steel cabinet. These are the features that make the Goodman electric furnace a worthwhile investment.
- Variable-speed ECM blower motor
- Integrated communicating ComfortNet™ Technology
- Commissioning and diagnostics via on board Bluetooth with the CoolCloud™ phone and tablet application
- Advanced configuration of the airflow and tonnage in communicating mode
- Provides constant CFM over a wide range of static pressure conditions independent of duct system
- CFM indicator
- Fault recall of six most recent faults
- Provides adjustable low CFM for efficient fan-only operation
- Improved humidity and comfort control
- Built-in compatibility with multi-stage heat pump and cooling applications
- Horizontal or vertical configuration capabilities
- 21" depth for easier attic access
- Foil-faced insulation covers the internal casing to reduce cabinet condensation
- Galvanized, leather grain-embossed finish
- Cabinet air leakage less than 2% at 1.0 inch H₂O when tested in accordance with ASHRE standard 193
- Cabinet air leakage less than 1.4% at 0.5 inch H₂O when tested in accordance with ASHRE standard 193
This Goodman electric furnace comes with a 10-year parts limited warranty when installed by a qualified technician and registered on the manufacturer's website.