The Goodman brand provides energy-efficient, reliable, and cost-effective heating and cooling services to millions of customers. Goodman takes great pride in their manufacturing practices and processes, which always result in the production of quality HVAC equipment and returning customers. More than anything, though, the Goodman brand prides itself on providing peace of mind to its customers by offering strong warranties and products that have been tested numerous times for quality assurance. All of these factors make the Goodman brand the obvious choice for your next HVAC purchase.
- - Energy-efficient, multi-speed ECM blower motor
- - Heavy-duty, aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- - Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- - Two-stage gas valve provides quiet, economical heating
- - Durable Silicon Nitride igniter
- - Quiet two-speed induced draft blower
- - Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to an LED
- - Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaner and humidifier
- - This Model complies with California 40 ng/J Low NOx emissions standard
- - Low continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- - AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
The Goodman 30000 BTU 96% Efficiency Gas Furnace Model GMEC960303AN is equipped with many advanced features that ensure a comfortable home or space. These features range from the multi-speed ECM motor that automatically adjusts airflow to match comfort needs, to the durable 110-volt silicon nitride igniter that eliminates the need for an energy-wasting pilot light.
How to find the perfect gas furnace for your space:
Gas furnaces use gas to heat your home. In order to find the perfect furnace for your space, you will first need to calculate the square footage of your home in order to estimate how many BTUs the furnace will need to possess, whether you want standard or high efficiency, and what orientation the furnace will need to be.
Here is how to find the proper tonnage for your gas furnace:
Warmest climates: 30-35 BTUs per square foot
Warm climates: 35-40 BTUs per square foot
Mild climates: 40-45 BTUs per square foot
Cold climates: 45-50 BTUs per square foot
Coldest climates: 50-60 BTUs per square foot
You’ll need to decide which orientation you’d like to choose for your gas furnace. We offer downflow horizontal or upflow horizontal models. Upflow furnaces are often installed in the basement or in the closet, where the ductwork is located above the level of installation. Contrarily, downflow systems are installed in crawl spaces or in areas where the ductwork is below the level of installation.
You also have the option to choose between a “standard efficiency” gas furnace system or a “high efficiency” gas furnace system. A “standard efficiency” is a gas furnace systems that are 80% efficient and “high efficiency” gas furnace systems are those that are 92% efficiency or higher.
This product comes with Lifetime Heat Exchanger Warranty and a 10-year replacement warranty on the Heat Exchanger, if heat exchanger fails you get a new furnace. Additional it has a 10 year warranty on all parts.