The Goodman brand provides energy-efficient, reliable, cost-effective heating and cooling units for homes and businesses. Goodman takes great pride in its production of quality HVAC equipment, which in turn leads to satisfied, repeat customers. Goodman offers the best warranty on products that have been tested and re-tested for quality assurance.
Goodman HVAC units are designed, engineered, and assembled in the USA.
- Two-Stage Copeland Ultra-Tech scroll compressor
- Copper coil tubing with enhanced aluminum fins
- Quiet two-speed ECM outdoor fan motor
- Integrated communicating ComfortBridge™ Technology
- Commissioning and diagnostics via Bluetooth indoor board via CoolCloud™ App
- Copeland® ComfortAlert™ built in diagnostics
- Color-coded terminal strip for non-communicating set-up
- Only two low-voltage wires required in communication mode
- Factory-installed filter drier
- Factory-installed transformer
- Factory-installed high and low-pressure switches
- Removable grille-style top design compliant with UL 60335-2-40
- New venturi for improved airflow and less noise
- Heavy-gauge galvanized steel cabinet
- Baked-on powder-paint finish with 500-hour salt-spray approval
- Steel louver coil guard with rust-resistant screws
- Top and side maintenance access
This unit comes with a 10-year parts limited warranty provided the unit is registered with the manufacturer within 60 days of installation.