The Goodman GPD1430080M41 Dual Fuel Packaged Heat Pump and Gas Furnace Unit combines cooling with heat pump and gas heating for optimal year-long performance in one self-contained unit. This unique system delivers enhanced indoor comfort by seamlessly alternating between two energy sources for heating your home ” an electric heat pump and a gas furnace. As the outside temperatures change, your Goodman brand Dual Fuel System selects the fuel source to heat your home. The Goodman packaged dual fuel system is a great indoor comfort companion regardless of the season.
- High-efficiency scroll compressor
- Durable, corrosion-resistant T-140 aluminized steel tubular heat exchanger
- Energy-efficient motor (EEM)
- Fully charged R-410A system
- Copper tube/aluminum fin coil
- Two-stage gas valve; natural gas with easy conversion to propane with accessory kit
- Power-assisted combustion
- Direct spark ignition system includes a microprocessor-based control for the entire ignition sequence
- Blower operations and safety circuits complete with self-diagnostics
- Loss-of-charge protection
- Complies with California Low NOx emission standards
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
Installation and Maintenance:
For ease of installation, the GPD1430080M41 is precharged from the factory with all required refrigerants, decreasing materials costs. The unit is also multi-positional, making it highly versatile in application, whether you need it to be on the roof or next to the building. For ease of maintenance, the unit has two access panels: one on the top and one on the side, making it easier to reach vital parts of the unit as needed.
Goodman provides a 2-year unit replacement warranty, a 10-year parts warranty, and an impressive 20-year heat exchanger warranty. Please note that the unit must be installed following your state and local codes, and the unit must be registered online through the manufacturer for the warranty to be upheld.