The Goodman GPGM33006041 AC and Gas Furnace Package Unit utilizes a reliable direct-spark ignition system, integrated controls with on-board diagnostics, and a combination redundant gas valve and regulator for added safety and reliability. The GPGM33006041 also boasts a high-performance, energy-efficient compressor, which operates in tandem with the high-efficiency coil. The coil is made of refrigeration-grade copper tubing and aluminum fins in a design that maximizes surface area. These high-quality components cool your home effectively while saving money on energy bills compared to lower SEER2 units.
- Energy-efficient scroll compressor
- Multi-speed ECM indoor blower motor
- Convertible airflow: horizontal or downflow application
- All-Aluminum evaporator coil
- Power-assisted combustion
- Direct spark ignition system includes a microprocessor-based control for the entire ignition sequence, all blower operation, and all safety circuits complete with self-diagnostics
- Complies with California Low NOx standards
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
Installation and Maintenance
The Goodman GPGM33006041 package unit uses natural gas out of the box, but a propane conversion kit can be purchased separately and field-installed if required. For ease of installation, this unit is precharged from the factory with all the necessary refrigerant decreasing materials costs. Whether it's needed on the roof or next to a building, the unit is multi-positional making it highly versatile in application.
Goodman provides a 2-year unit replacement warranty, a 10-year parts warranty, and a 20-year heat exchanger warranty. Please note that the unit must be installed following your state and local codes, and the unit must be registered online through the manufacturer for the warranty to be upheld.