The Goodman brand provides energy-efficient, reliable, cost-effective heating and cooling units for homes and businesses. Goodman takes great pride in its production of quality HVAC equipment, which in turn leads to satisfied, repeat customers. Goodman offers the best warranty on products that have been tested and re-tested for quality assurance. All of these factors make the Goodman brand the best choice for your next HVAC purchase, and our low-price guarantee ensures that you are getting the best price on Goodman.
Goodman HVAC units are designed, engineered, and assembled in the USA.
The Goodman 120,000 BTU 97% Efficiency Gas Furnace Model GMVM971205DN has many advanced features, including the reliable Goodman furnace control board. This self-diagnostic control board continuously monitors the furnace, providing real-time information for troubleshooting. This 97% efficient gas furnace uses the ComfortNet Communicating System, which constantly monitors system performance, allows remote control of the system, and has a self-calibrating modulating gas valve that auto-configures for each installation.
Goodman Gas Furnace Product Features:
- Integrated communication ComfortBridge Technology
- Commissioning and diagnostics via onboard Bluetooth with the CoolCloud phone and tablet application
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Self-calibrating modulating gas valve auto-configure for each installation
- Durable Silicon Nitride igniter
- Quiet variable-speed induced draft blower
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a dual 7-segment display
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaner
- An efficient and quiet variable-speed airflow system gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- Auto-Comfort and enhanced dehumidification modes are available
- Complies with California 40 ng/J Low NOx emissions standard
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
Product Height (in.): 34-1/2 in
Product Width (in.): 24 i-1/2n
Product Depth (in.): 29 in
This product comes with Lifetime Heat Exchanger Warranty and a 10-year replacement warranty on the heat exchanger. If the heat exchanger fails within ten years, you get a new furnace. There is also a 10-year parts warranty.