The Goodman brand provides energy-efficient, reliable, and cost-effective heating and cooling services to millions of customers. Goodman takes great pride in their manufacturing practices and processes, which always result in the production of quality HVAC equipment and returning customers. More than anything, though, the Goodman brand prides itself on providing peace of mind to its customers by offering strong warranties and products that have been tested numerous times for quality assurance. All of these factors make the Goodman brand the obvious choice for your next HVAC purchase.
- - Integrated communicating ComfortBridge Technology
- - Commissioning and diagnostics via onboard Bluetooth with the CoolCloud phone and tablet application
- - Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- - Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- - Two-stage gas valve provides quiet, economical heating
- - Durable Silicon Nitride igniter
- - Quiet two-speed induced draft blower
- - Compatible with any single-stage thermostat
- - Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a triple 7-segment display
- - Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaner
- - Efficient and quiet variable-speed airflow system gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- - Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- - Auto-Comfort and enhanced dehumidification modes available
- - This Model complies with California 40 ng/J Low NOx emissions standard
- - For installation in California’s South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) only: This furnace does not meet the SCAQMD Rule 1111 14 ng/J NOx emission limit, and thus is subject to a mitigation fee of up to $450. This furnace is not eligible for the SCAQMD Clean Air Furnace Rebate Program: www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com.
- - AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
The Goodman 120000 BTU 96% Efficiency Gas Furnace Model GCVC961205DN is equipped with many advanced features that ensure a comfortable home or space. These features range from the CoolCloud HVAC app that enables qualified technicians to connect, configure, and diagnose select HVAC systems, to the quiet, two-stage, induced-draft blower that provides precise control and enhanced energy-efficient performance.
How to find the perfect gas furnace for your space:
Gas furnaces use gas to heat your home. In order to find the perfect furnace for your space, you will first need to calculate the square footage of your home in order to estimate how many BTUs the furnace will need to possess, whether you want standard or high efficiency, and what orientation the furnace will need to be.
Here is how to find the proper tonnage for your gas furnace:
Warmest climates: 30-35 BTUs per square foot
Warm climates: 35-40 BTUs per square foot
Mild climates: 40-45 BTUs per square foot
Cold climates: 45-50 BTUs per square foot
Coldest climates: 50-60 BTUs per square foot
You’ll need to decide which orientation you’d like to choose for your gas furnace. We offer downflow horizontal or upflow horizontal models. Upflow furnaces are often installed in the basement or in the closet, where the ductwork is located above the level of installation. Contrarily, downflow systems are installed in crawl spaces or in areas where the ductwork is below the level of installation.
You also have the option to choose between a “standard efficiency” gas furnace system or a “high efficiency” gas furnace system. On our site, “standard efficiency” stands for gas furnace systems that are 80% efficient and “high efficiency” gas furnace systems are those that are 92% efficiency or higher.
Product Height (in.): 33.5 in
Product Width (in.): 24.5 in
Product Depth (in.): 29 in
This product comes with Lifetime Heat Exchanger Warranty and a 10-year replacement warranty on the Heat Exchanger, if heat exchanger fails you get a new furnace. Additional it has a 10 year warranty on all parts.