The Goodman brand provides energy-efficient, reliable, cost-effective heating and cooling units for homes and businesses. Goodman takes great pride in its production of quality HVAC equipment, which in turn leads to satisfied, repeat customers. Goodman offers the best warranty on products that have been tested and re-tested for quality assurance.
Goodman HVAC units are designed, engineered, and assembled in the USA.
The Goodman 100,000 BTU 80% Efficiency Upflow, Horizontal Gas Furnace Model GMES801005CN has many advanced features, including a multi-speed ECM motor, which maintains the lowest speed possible to deliver precise temperature control. The signature Goodman self-diagnostic control board continuously monitors the furnace, providing real-time information for troubleshooting. This 80% efficient gas furnace has a durable hot-surface igniter and a single-stage gas valve.
Goodman Gas Furnace Product Features:
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel dual-diameter tubular heat exchanger
- Single-stage gas valve
- Durable Hot-surface igniter
- Quiet, single-speed draft induced.
- Self-diagnostic control board
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals
- Multi-speed ECM blower motor
- California Low NOx emissions models available
- It can no longer be installed in California's South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) on or after October 1, 2019.
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
Product Height (in.): 33-1/2 in
Product Width (in.): 21 in
Product Depth (in.): 28 in
This product comes with Lifetime Heat Exchanger Warranty and a 10-year replacement warranty on the heat exchanger. If the heat exchanger fails within ten years, you get a new furnace. There is also a 10-year parts warranty.