GE Zoneline PTAC units are designed with innovative, universal components and offer even greater installation flexibility than ever, whether in new construction, renovation, or replacement of old units. Unless specified by code, they require no sub-base and may be installed flush with the finished floor. All models are adaptable to remote and central desk control.
Note: GE Zoneline PTAC does not come with power cords. A GE RAK Series Power Cord is a required accessory when purchasing this product. The choice of the power cord determines the amount of electric resistive heat.
Power cords available for this unit:
RAK515P (15 Amp)
RAK520P (20 Amp)
RAK530P (30 Amp)
Please see the manufacturer's specification sheet for more info on power cord selection. When purchasing a PTAC unit, match the power plug to the wall receptacle.
- Easy-to-use electronic touch controls with clear LED readout provide a user-friendly experience
- Compatible with a wide variety of thermostats and energy management systems, including central desk control
- Premium Guard corrosion protection ensures lasting performance in challenging environments such as oceanfront properties
- Features Dry Air 25, a patented dehumidifier heat pipe that removes up to 25% more humidity from a room
- Cross-flow blower, two DC fan motors, and 'smart fan' cooling and heating keep the unit quiet and efficient
- Weather barrier system seal
- Electronic, 7-step temperature limiting
- Heat & freeze sentinels
- Reversible louver style
- Slide-in chassis
- Rotary compressor
- Fan speed control with fan cycle switch
- Electronic microcomputer control
- Auto power recovery
- 60 - 85 F temperature range
- Rigid frame, slide-out filter
- 3-position manual vent control
- 2-position discharge grille
- R-410A refrigerant
All GE PTAC models require a power cord, grille, and wall sleeve for initial installation. 265V Zoneline units are suited for use in commercial settings only and should not be used in residential buildings.