The ProLine® Standard electric water heater is a reliable choice when you are looking to maximize your hot water output and is designed with environmentally-friendly insulation to reduce standby heat loss. This unit uses dual 4.5 kW elements for faster recovery and reliable operation. The lower element manufactured with incoly stainless steel is designed to last longer than a standard copper element.
- Enhanced heating elements
- Self-cleaning dip tube
- Coregard™ anode rod
- Blue Diamond glass coating®
- Enhanced-flow brass drain valve
- Certified at 300 psi test pressure and 150 psi working pressure
- Meets UBC, CEC and HUD national codes
This unit carries a 6-year limited tank and parts warranty.