The Goodman brand provides energy-efficient, reliable, cost-effective heating and cooling units for homes and businesses. Goodman takes great pride in its production of quality HVAC equipment, which in turn leads to satisfied, repeat customers. Goodman offers the best warranty on products that have been tested and re-tested for quality assurance. All of these factors make the Goodman brand the best choice for your next HVAC purchase, and our low-price guarantee ensures that you are getting the best price on Goodman.
Goodman HVAC units are designed, engineered, and assembled in the USA.
The Goodman 80,000 BTU 80% Efficiency Gas Furnace Model GMVC80803BX has many advanced features, including the reliable Goodman furnace control board. This self-diagnostic control board continuously monitors the furnace, providing real-time information for troubleshooting. This 80% efficient gas furnace constantly uses ComfortBridge technology to monitor system performance for customized indoor comfort and has a two-stage gas valve to reduce energy during moderate demand to deliver comfort and efficiency.
Goodman Furnace Product Features:
- Integrated communicating ComfortBridge technology
- Two-stage gas valve provides quiet, economical heating
- Commissioning and diagnostics via onboard Bluetooth with the CoolCloud phone and tablet application
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed ECM circulator motor gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- SureStart, Silicon Nitride igniter, designed for long igniter life
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a triple 7-segment display
- Low continuous fan speed circulates air throughout the home
- Quiet, two-speed induced draft blower
- This Model complies with California 40 ng/J Low NOx emissions standard
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
Product Height (in.): 33-1/2 in
Product Width (in.): 17-1/2 in
Product Depth (in.): 29 in
This product comes with Lifetime Heat Exchanger Warranty and a 10-year replacement warranty on the heat exchanger. If the heat exchanger fails within ten years, you get a new furnace. There is also a 10-year parts warranty.