The Goodman GPH1660M41 Packaged Heat Pump provides energy-efficient cooling and heating performance in one self-contained unit. Its housing is made of a heavy-gauge, galvanized-steel cabinet that offers a high-quality, UV-resistant powder-paint finish and allows for a ground-level or rooftop mount. Homeowners and small businesses can enjoy the powerful performance while saving on energy bills with highly efficient, 16 SEER performance.
- Energy-efficient compressor with internal relief valve
- Two-stage heating and cooling
- Multi-Speed EEM blower motor
- Liquid-line filter drier
- Convertible airflow: horizontal or downflow
- Copper tube/aluminum fin condenser coils
- All-aluminum evaporator coil
- Enclosed, permanently lubricated condenser fan motor
- Electric heat kit available as a field-installed option
Installation and Maintenance:
All Goodman packaged units come fully charged and tested as the factory standard, lowering installation costs since the additional refrigerant is not required. The discharge can be horizontal next to your home or downflow on top of your home in any installation where an indoor furnace or air handler will not work. Moreover, the fully-insulated blower compartment has convenient access panels for easier maintenance.
Goodman offers a 10-year parts warranty on the GPH1660M41 when its installation follows state and local codes of the installation address and when the unit is registered online through the manufacturer.