The Goodman brand provides energy-efficient, reliable, cost-effective heating and cooling units for homes and businesses. Goodman takes great pride in its production of quality HVAC equipment, which in turn leads to satisfied, repeat customers. Goodman offers the best warranty on products that have been tested and re-tested for quality assurance. All of these factors make the Goodman brand the best choice for your next HVAC purchase, and our low-price guarantee ensures that you are getting the best price on Goodman.
Goodman HVAC units are designed, engineered, and assembled in the USA.
The Goodman 40,000 BTU 96% Efficiency Gas Furnace Model GCEC960403BN is equipped with many advanced features, including the reliable Goodman furnace control board. This self-diagnostic control board continuously monitors the furnace, providing real-time information, including LED indicator lights (furnace light codes) for troubleshooting. This 96% efficient gas furnace has a two-stage gas valve to reduce the energy needed during moderate demand, delivering outstanding comfort and efficiency. The thermally insulated cabinet maximizes heat transfer efficiency and lowers blower noise. Buy the Goodman 40,000 BTU 96% Efficiency Gas Furnace Model GCEC960403BN here with confidence, knowing you are getting the best price on a Goodman, guaranteed.
- Energy-efficient, multi-speed ECM blower motor
- Heavy-duty, aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Two-stage gas valve provides quiet, economical heating
- Durable Silicon Nitride igniter
- Quiet two-speed induced draft blower
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a LED
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaner and humidifier
- Low continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- This Model complies with California 40 ng/J Low NOx emissions standard
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
Product Height (in.): 34-1/2 in
Product Width (in.): 17-1/2 in
Product Depth (in.): 29 in
This product comes with Lifetime Heat Exchanger Warranty and a 10-year replacement warranty on the heat exchanger. If the heat exchanger fails within ten years, you get a new furnace. There is also a 10-year parts warranty.