The Goodman GPH1642H41 Packaged Heat Pump provides energy-efficient cooling and heating performance in one self-contained unit. Its housing is made of a heavy-gauge, galvanized-steel cabinet that offers a high-quality, UV-resistant powder-paint finish and allows for a ground-level or rooftop mount. Homeowners and small businesses can enjoy the powerful performance while saving on energy bills with highly efficient, 16 SEER performance.
- Energy-efficient two-stage compressor
- Multi-speed ECM blower motor
- All-aluminum evaporator coil
- Copper tube/aluminum fin coil
- Enclosed, permanently lubricated condenser fan motor
- Fully charged system
- Quiet horizontal discharge
- Electric heat kit available as a field-installed option
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
Installation and Maintenance:
All Goodman packaged units come fully charged and tested as the factory standard, lowering installation costs since the additional refrigerant is not required. The discharge can be horizontal next to your home or other locations where an indoor furnace or air handler will not work, making it much more versatile in installation applications. Moreover, the fully-insulated blower compartment has convenient access panels for easier maintenance.
Goodman offers a 10-year parts warranty on the GPH1642H41 when its installation follows state and local codes of the installation address and when the unit is registered online through the manufacturer.