The Goodman GPG1442060M41 Gas Package Air Conditioner utilizes a reliable Direct-Spark Ignition System, integrated controls with on-board diagnostics, and a combination redundant gas valve and regulator for added safety and reliability. The GPG14 Packaged Gas unit also boasts a high-performance, energy-efficient compressor, which operates in tandem with our high-efficiency coil. The coil is made of refrigeration-grade copper tubing and aluminum fins in a design that maximizes surface area. These high-quality components cool your home effectively while saving you money on your energy bills compared to lower SEER units.
- High-efficiency compressor
- Durable, corrosion-resistant T-140 aluminized steel tubular heat exchanger
- Aluminum tube/Aluminum fin coils
- All-Aluminum evaporator coil
- Flowrater expansion device
- X-13 type recirculating blower motor
- Redundant gas valve and easy conversion to propane
- Power-assisted combustion
- Direct spark ignition system includes a microprocessor-based control for the entire ignition sequence, all blower operation, and all safety circuits complete with self-diagnotics
- Complies with California Low NOx standards
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
Installation and Maintenance:
The Goodman GPG1442060M41 packaged unit uses natural gas out of the box, but a propane conversion kit can be purchased separately and field-installed if required. For ease of installation, it is precharged from the factory with all the necessary refrigerant, decreasing materials costs. The unit is multi-positional, making it highly versatile in application, whether you need it to be on the roof or next to the building.
Goodman provides a 2-year unit replacement warranty, a 10-year parts warranty, and a 20-year heat exchanger warranty. Please note that the unit must be installed following your state and local codes, and the unit must be registered online through the manufacturer for the warranty to be upheld.