The Goodman GPG14 Package Air Conditioner features energy-efficient cooling and heating performance in a self-contained system. The unit is housed in a heavy-gauge, galvanized-steel cabinet with a high-quality, UV-resistant powder-paint finish. It allows for a ground-level or rooftop mount and horizontal or downflow applications.
- High-efficiency compressor
- Durable, corrosion-resistant T-140 aluminized steel tubular heat exchanger
- Aluminum tube/aluminum fin coil
- All-Aluminum evaporator coil
- Flowrater expansion device on 2- to 4-ton units; TXV expansion device on 5-ton units
- X-13 type recirculating blower motor
- Redundant gas valve and easy conversion to propane
- Power-assisted combustion
- Direct spark ignition system includes a microprocessor-based control for the entire ignition sequence, all blower operation, and all safety circuits complete with self-diagnostics
- Complies with California Low NOx standards
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
Installation and Maintenance:
The Goodman GPG1424060M41 packaged air conditioner unit uses natural gas out of the box, but a propane conversion kit can be purchased separately and field-installed if required. For ease of installation, the unit is precharged from the factory with all the necessary refrigerant, decreasing materials costs, and it s also multi-positional, making it highly versatile in application, whether you need it on the roof or next to the building.
Goodman provides a 2-year unit replacement warranty, a 10-year parts warranty, and a 20-year heat exchanger warranty. Please note that the unit must be installed following your state and local codes, and the unit must be registered online through the manufacturer for the warranty to be upheld.