The Goodman GPG1630080M41 Gas Package Air Conditioner utilizes a reliable Direct-Spark Ignition System, integrated controls with on-board diagnostics, and a combination redundant gas valve and regulator for added safety and reliability. The GPG16 Packaged Gas unit also boasts a high-performance, energy-efficient compressor, which operates in tandem with our high-efficiency coil. The coil is made of refrigeration-grade copper tubing and aluminum fins in a design that maximizes surface area. These high-quality components cool your home effectively while saving you money on your energy bills compared to lower SEER units.
- High-efficiency compressor
- Durable, corrosion-resistant T-140 aluminized steel tubular heat exchanger
- Variable-speed ECM indoor blower motor
- Copper tube/aluminum fin condenser coil
- All-aluminum evaporator coil
- Direct spark ignition system includes a microprocessor-based control for the entire ignition sequence
- Power-assisted combustion
- Loss-of-charge protection & high-pressure switch
- Two-stage gas valve; natural gas with easy conversion to propane
- Blower operations and safety circuits complete with self-diagnostics
- Complies with California Low NOx emission standards
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
Installation and Maintenance:
All Goodman packaged units come fully charged and tested as the factory standard, lowering installation costs since the additional refrigerant is not required. The GPG1630080M41 packaged unit is multi-positional, making it highly versatile in application, whether you need it to be on the roof or next to the building. For ease of maintenance, the unit has two access panels: one on the top and one on the side, making it easier to reach vital parts of the unit as needed.
Goodman provides a 2-year unit replacement warranty, a 10-year parts warranty, and a 20-year heat exchanger warranty. Please note that the unit must be installed following your state and local codes, and the unit must be registered online through the manufacturer for the warranty to be upheld.