The Goodman brand provides energy-efficient, reliable, cost-effective heating and cooling units for homes and businesses. Goodman takes great pride in its production of quality HVAC equipment, which in turn leads to satisfied, repeat customers. Goodman offers the best warranty on products that have been tested and re-tested for quality assurance.
Goodman HVAC units are designed, engineered, and assembled in the USA.
The Goodman 120,000 BTU 92% Efficiency Upflow, Horizontal Gas Furnace Model GMES921205DN has many advanced features, including the reliable Goodman furnace control board. This self-diagnostic control board continuously monitors the furnace, providing real-time information, including LED indicator lights (furnace light codes) for troubleshooting. This 92% efficient gas furnace is Energy-Star rated and has a durable silicon nitride igniter that eliminates the need for an energy-wasting pilot light.
Goodman Gas Furnace Product Features:
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Single-stage gas valve
- Durable Silicon Nitride igniter
- Multi-speed ECM blower motor
- Quiet single-speed induced draft blower
- Self-diagnostic control board
- Complies with California 40 ng/J Low NOx emissions standard
- It can no longer be installed in California's South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) on or after October 1, 2019.
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
Product Height (in.): 34-1/2 in
Product Width (in.): 24-1/2 in
Product Depth (in.): 29 in
This product comes with Lifetime Heat Exchanger Warranty and a 10-year replacement warranty on the heat exchanger. If the heat exchanger fails within ten years, you get a new furnace. There is also a 10-year parts warranty.