The Goodman brand provides energy-efficient, reliable, cost-effective heating and cooling units for homes and businesses. Goodman offers the best warranty on products that have been tested and re-tested for quality assurance.
Goodman HVAC units are designed, engineered, and assembled in the USA.
The Goodman 100,000 BTU 96% Efficiency Gas Furnace Model GCVC961005CN has many advanced features, including the reliable Goodman furnace control board. This self-diagnostic control board continuously monitors the furnace, providing real-time information for troubleshooting. This 96% efficient gas furnace has a quiet, two-stage, induced-draft blower that offers precise control and enhanced energy-efficient performance. This Goodman gas furnace utilizes the CoolCloud HVAC app, enabling qualified technicians to connect, configure, and diagnose select HVAC systems.
Goodman Gas Furnace Product Features:
- Integrated communication ComfortBridge Technology
- Commissioning and diagnostics via onboard Bluetooth with the CoolCloud phone and tablet application
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Two-stage gas valve provides quiet, economical heating
- Durable Silicon Nitride igniter
- Quiet two-speed induced draft blower
- Compatible with any single-stage thermostat
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a triple 7-segment display
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaner
- An efficient and quiet variable-speed airflow system gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- Auto-Comfort and enhanced dehumidification modes are available
- All models comply with California 40 ng/J Low NOx emissions standard
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
Product Height (in.): 33-1/2 in
Product Width (in.): 21 in
Product Depth (in.): 29 in
This product comes with Lifetime Heat Exchanger Warranty and a 10-year replacement warranty on the heat exchanger. If the heat exchanger fails within ten years, you get a new furnace. There is also a 10-year parts warranty.