The Goodman brand provides energy-efficient, reliable, cost-effective heating and cooling units for home and business. Goodman takes great pride in their production of quality HVAC equipment, which in turn leads to satisfied, repeat customers. Goodman offers the best warranty on products that have been tested and re-tested for quality assurance. All of these factors make the Goodman brand the best choice for your next HVAC purchase, and our low-price guarantee ensures that you are getting the best price on Goodman.
Goodman HVAC units are designed, engineered and assembled in the USA.
The Goodman 100,000 BTU 96% Efficiency Gas Furnace Model GMVC961005DN is equipped with many advanced features, including the reliable Goodman furnace control board. This self-diagnostic control board continuously monitors the furnace, providing real-time information for troubleshooting.
This 96% efficient gas furnace uses ComfortNet Communicating System, which continuously monitors system performance and allows remote control of the system. This Goodman gas furnace also has a two-stage gas valve to reduce energy during moderate demand to deliver comfort and efficiency.
- Integrated communicating ComfortBridge Technology
- Commissioning and diagnostics via onboard Bluetooth with the CoolCloud phone and tablet application
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Two-stage gas valve provides quiet, economical heating
- Durable Silicon Nitride igniter
- Quiet two-speed induced draft blower
- Compatible with any single-stage thermostat
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a triple 7-segment display
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals with provisions for electronic air cleaner
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed airflow system gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- Multiple continuous fan speed options offer quiet air circulation
- Auto-Comfort and enhanced dehumidification modes available
- This Model complies with California 40 ng/J Low NOx emissions standard
Product Height (in.): 34-1/2 in
Product Width (in.): 24-1/2 in
Product Depth (in.): 29 in
This product comes with Lifetime Heat Exchanger Warranty and a 10-year replacement warranty on the Heat Exchanger, if heat exchanger fails you get a new furnace. Additional it has a 10 year warranty on all parts.