The Air-Con Blizzard Series delivers seasonal comfort with heating and cooling abilities. It can handle extreme ambient temperatures from 0°F for cooling and -13°F for heating. Ready for installation: this ductless mini-split system comes with 15 feet of copper tubing and electrical cabling needed for installation. The outdoor unit comes pre-charged with R410A refrigerant. Remote control included.
- Inverter technology to lower operating costs
- Turbo mode for fast heating and cooling
- Sleep mode for comfortable sleeping
- Auto clean prevents mildew
- Auto-reset for power interruptions
- 24-hour timer with last-setting memory
- Dedicated dehumidifier
- Horizontal and vertical louver motion
- WIFI ready with optional remote*
*Air-Con units compatible with Cielo Breez remote. Sold separately.
HVAC professionals selected these components to maximize their performance and efficiency. This unit's AHRI Certified Reference Number is 10272501.
This product comes with a 5-year parts limited warranty and a 7-year compressor warranty when installed by a qualifying technician and registered with the manufacturer. The manufacturer warranty registration is valid only if the installing certified technician’s license number is included.